OS: OS X 10.10 + | Language: English | Size: 74 MB
iMazing is a comprehensive OS X software solution that provides a clean and organized interface for browsing the contents of any device running iOS. Moreover, the iMazing app is able to detect any iOS device as soon you connect it to your Mac and will automatically load its contents for easy and simple browsing.
iMazing (was DiskAid) is the ultimate iOS device manager with capabilities far beyond what iTunes offers. With iMazing and your iOS device (iPhone, iPad, or iPod), you can:
– Copy music to and from any iOS device (even from one iOS device to another!) regardless of what Mac or PC the device is already synced to; it's music copy how you always wished it could be, without limitations or restrictions
– Backup & restore individual iOS apps and your custom saved data, perfect for freeing up space on your iOS device without losing your files (or progress in a game) or for copying the app as-is to another iOS device
– Transfer files to and from an iOS device, and browse the iOS file system
– Use your iOS device like an external drive
– Browse and save messages (SMS, MMS, iMessage), voicemails, and call logs, none of which iTunes can do
– Browse, save, and add contacts to your iPhone, without automatically adding them to your iCloud account
– Manage multiple backups of the same iOS device and restore from any one (similar to Time Machine for iOS)
– And other amazing things you never thought possible!
What's new in v2.3
IOS 11 Compatibility:
iMazing is now fully compatible
Introducing iMazing Mini:
iMazing now includes a companion menu bar app which can automatically back up your devices, monitor your battery levels, and more. Click 'Launch iMazing Mini' to discover all it can do for you.
Automatic scheduled backups via Wi-Fi:
Thanks to the Mini, iMazing can now be configured to backup your device automatically when it's connected to the same Wi-Fi network as your computer. Fully automatic backups, on your schedule!
New format for backup archives:
iMazing 2's 'Automatic Backup Archival' feature has been keeping your data safe for nearly a year now. Our new format is faster, more portable, and compatible with NAS and FAT32 drives.
Fixed regression which could cause a crash when switching to archive
Requirements: Mac OS X 10.10 +
Language: English, Chinese (Simplified), Japanese, Korean, Russian, Portuguese, Spanish, French, German, Italian